Limited calendars available for sale. They are $15 each.
Please complete this order form to reserve your calendar. We will contact you to confirm the order once submitted.
“An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
Join us every Sunday morning all year round for our free weekly walk – an enjoyable way to stay fit and see parts of Bermuda you’ve never seen before. Walk for the health of it!
Start time: 7:00AM
Average distance: 3-5 miles
Meet in the main parking area at listed start location. Refreshments provided at end. Visitors welcome.
Health and safety measures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic (as at May 9, 2021):
- We ask that walkers prepare to join the circle (of no more than 10 people) on arrival, whether that is at 6:55am, 7am or 7:05am. The route details will be given, and you will be asked to start.
- Social distancing: please continue to keep the 6ft distances between other walkers.
- Juice: we ask that walkers provide their own water/drink.
- Masks: Masks are needed for the opening circle. You are encouraged, but not required, to wear masks while walking.
- Feeling unwell: If you feel unwell, we ask that you do not join us for a walk at this time.
- If you have recently returned to the island and have not been vaccinated, we ask that you have received 3 negative tests before joining us for a Sunday walk.
- If you have recently returned to the island and have been vaccinated, we ask that you have received 2 negative tests before joining us for a Sunday walk.
For updates and announcements follow us on our social media accounts:
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Instagram: @WalkingClubofBermuda
The starting locations for this month. Click here for the full schedule.