Pre-orders have ended.
We are no longer accepting pre-orders. However, there are limited extras available. It will be first come, first paid.
You are welcome to express your interest by completing this form and we will contact you separately to confirm your order. Calendars are $15 each.
“An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
Join us every Sunday morning all year round for our free weekly walk – an enjoyable way to stay fit and see parts of Bermuda you’ve never seen before. Walk for the health of it!
Start time: 7:00AM
Average distance: 3-5 miles
Meet in the main parking area at listed start location. Refreshments provided at end. Visitors welcome.
Health and safety measures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic (as at 4 December 2021):
- Group numbers have changed from 30 to 50 persons. As a result, we will ask that persons are social distancing in the circle.
- If you are a vaccinated traveller to Bermuda, please obtain 2 negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen tests, with at least 1 negative PCR test before joining us for a walk.
- If you are an unvaccinated traveller to Bermuda or recently obtained a positive COVID-19 test result, please obtain 3 negative COVID-19 PCR tests before joining us for a walk.
- Juice: we ask that walkers provide their own water/drink.
- Feeling unwell: If you feel unwell, we ask that you do not join us for a walk at this time.
- If you have recently returned to the island and have not been vaccinated, we ask that you have received 3 negative tests before joining us for a Sunday walk.
- If you have recently returned to the island and have been vaccinated, we ask that you have received 2 negative tests before joining us for a Sunday walk.
For updates and announcements follow us on our social media accounts:
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Instagram: @WalkingClubofBermuda
The starting locations for this month. Click here for the full schedule.