Calendars are in stock!
Calendars are $15 each and are available for collection at any Sunday walk while supplies last.
“An early morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
Join us every Sunday morning all year round for our free weekly walk – an enjoyable way to stay fit and see parts of Bermuda you’ve never seen before. Walk for the health of it!
Start time: 7:00AM
Average distance: 3-5 miles
Meet in the main parking area at listed start location. Refreshments provided at end. Visitors welcome.
Health and safety measures are in place in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
As at 1 April 2022, please note the restrictions are as follows:
- Group numbers have changed from 20 to 100 persons. As a result, we will ask that persons are social distancing in the circle.
- If you are a vaccinated traveller to Bermuda, please obtain 2 negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen tests before joining us.
- If you recently obtained a positive COVID-19 test result, please obtain 3 negative COVID-19 PCR or antigen tests before joining us.
- Masks: are encouraged in the circle, but not required.
- Feeling unwell: if you feel unwell, we ask that you do not join us for a walk at this time.
For updates and announcements follow us on our social media accounts:
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Instagram: @WalkingClubofBermuda
The starting locations for this month. Click here for the full schedule.