Below is the 2021 schedule for the Walking Club of Bermuda. We hope you join us every Sunday at 7am to walk—rain, blow or shine! We meet in the main parking lot at the listed start location. The route distance averages 3-5 miles but cut off points are available for each walk. Most walkers return to the start location around 8:30am. Visitors are welcome!
Health and safety measures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Our circle will take place in waves of no more than 10 people: If you are not in the initial wave, we ask that you wait in your car/ on your bike.
- Social distancing: please continue to keep the 6ft distances between other walkers.
- Juice: we ask that walkers provide their own water/drink.
- Masks: Masks are needed for the opening circle. You are encouraged, but not required, to wear masks while walking.
- Feeling unwell: If you feel unwell, we ask that you do not join us for a walk at this time.
- In line with the upcoming amendments to the PCR testing and quarantine regime, we ask that if you have recently returned to the island, that you must have received 3 negative tests before joining us for a Sunday walk.
For updates and announcements follow us on our social media accounts:
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Walking Club of Bermuda Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BermudaWalkingClub/
- Instagram: @WalkingClubofBermuda
Downloads of the starting location
This zip file contains the starting locations for the 2021 Sunday Walks. Click it to import the file to your personal calendar.
This PDF contains the starting locations for the 2021 Sunday Walks.
Click on a month’s photo below to download it.